Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

From the middle of the stormy, snowy, sleety, rainy midwest (as in "Is this the ice bowl?" "No, it's Iowa."), I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming year.

Thank you for joining me here on my blog and on my website. I'm so glad to have had your companionship over the past year and I look forward to another year here, sharing books and ideas and heroes (especially, but not exclusively, Hugh-in-a-towel) with you.

If you have questions or suggestions for making this a better place to visit, please share them.

Blogs aren't one way streets. It helps me to hear your ideas and learn about what you want to read about, too. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Take care and have a wonderful holiday season!

From all of our family to all of yours,

Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Anne.

26 December, 2009  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thank you, Dina. Same to you. Hope you're not getting all this snow -- unless you want it, that is!

26 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home