Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Here Come The Grooms Winners!



Micah and Mitch (with a little help from Christo) picked a winner for him in this year's Here Come The Grooms! contest -- Dena W from Washington!

Congratulations, Dena. Your copy of Christo's book, One-Night Mistress...Convenient Wife is on its way to you.

Sid the cat has picked Nikos's winner -- Mary Ann D from Michigan. And Liz Fielding (or one of her minions) has picked Kal's winner -- Alison L from Scotland. They, too, will be receiving copies of Christo's book. The books went out this morning.

I've really enjoyed having Christo here to talk a bit while I was busy with the visiting family. I must say that a grandson's grin is a great way to start the day. I was so sad when he left yesterday. When I've downloaded the SD card from my camera, I'll share that grin with you.

And I think Christo may be back to blog later this week because 1) I have a cold and my brain feels like scrambled eggs and 2) my mother is back in the hospital and I've been going up there a lot, but now with the cold I don't dare, so I am trying to orchestrate things remotely (hahaha) and 3) I had George's copyedited ms to go over and what little brain function I did have, is gone.

So Christo, with his legal mind and razor-sharp intellect will be a lot better than me. Trust me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mary Ann Derbin said...

Anne,
Thank you so much for the book. I had read Christo's story when it first came out. It was great.
I can't wait to hear from him on the Grooms Blog.
Once again thanks.

Slan.

Mary Ann Derbin

03 March, 2010  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Oh, rats. Sorry, Mary Ann. If I'd known I could have sent you another book that you hadn't read. But I mailed them already this afternoon.

03 March, 2010  
Blogger Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Get well soon Anne and good luck with your remote orchestrating with cold :)

04 March, 2010  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Lacey. It's a challenge! I sound much less 'commanding' when I croak and cough. People don't pay attention -- but they do scurry for cover!

04 March, 2010  
Blogger Pat Cochran said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Pat Cochran

06 March, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home