March Books for Great Book Give-Away
My mother ended up in Intensive Care and when her doctors finally decided she could leave the hospital, they gave me twenty minutes notice to find her a place to live that afternoon (she couldn't go home).
So I moved her -- and then I was flat on my back for five days. I'm now coughing vertically, but it's not much of an improvement. Tomorrow I have to move her again -- to what I hope will be her permanent digs. It's down two halls and around a corner from where she's been for the last week, but a nice bright apartment. I hope she likes it.
Christo is still under the weather, so I've given him the weekend off.
But I do have the list of the rest of the March Great Book Give-away books. Check out on my contest page what my webmistress Heather has dreamed up so that you qualify for drawings for the month.
When you send me your response, please do me the favor of putting your name, your postal address AND your email with your entry. The last two weeks' worth have somehow got truncated so that names are missing. Neither Heather nor I know what is going on. She's fussing and tinkering and muttering. I'm coughing.
As a result, no one is winning books. But they are all here and Mitch and Micah will be having a field day drawing all the winners every week. So don't forget to send in an entry.
The books I'm giving away in March are:
Books for the Great Book Give-Away
- Anne McAllister, Lessons from a Latin Lover
- Julie Anne Long, The Runaway Duke
- Carole Mortimer, The Duke's Cinderella Bride
- Jayne Ann Krentz, Lost & Found
- Nora Roberts, Key of Valor
- India Grey, Mistress: Hired for the Billionaire's Pleasure
- Susan Andersen, Just For Kicks
- Anne McAllister, Code of the West: The Cowboy's Code
- Margaret McDonagh, The Italian Doctor's Bride
- Trish Morey, The Greek Boss's Demand
- Meredith Duran, The Duke of Shadows
- Kate Walker, The Unexpected Child
- Sharron McClellan, Athena Force: Breathless
- Mary Balogh, Nicola Cornick, Courtney Milan, The Heart of Christmas
- Anne McAllister, A Cowboy's Secret
- Lucy Gordon, The Beauty and the Boss
- Eloisa James, Duchess By Night
- Rosy Thornton, More than Love Letters
- Carrie Bebris, Pride and Prescience
- Mary Kay Andrews, Deep Dish
- Nora Roberts, Black Rose
- Anne McAllister, Nathan's Child
- Lucy Gordon, Farelli's Wife
- Barbara Metzger, The Scandalous Life of a True Lady
- Rita Herron, Beneath the Badge
- Liz Fielding, Wedded in a Whirlwind
- Linda Winstead Jones, The Guardian
- Julia Quinn, To Catch an Heiress