Sunday, November 26, 2006

Leftovers

We're still eating leftovers from Thanksgiving. In the US it's what we do this time of year. I like them, although I admit that thrice-reheated green bean casserole is making me think longingly of a fresh green salad tonight.

More important, though, I have other leftovers, too, from my Male on Monday post which went up a few minutes ago on the Pink Heart blog site.

Hey, it's Monday in Britain. And it's been Monday so long in Australia and New Zealand and that part of the word that they're probably eating lunch!

Anyway, the man of the day is British actor, James Purefoy, whose films and television appearances I've been enjoying since I saw him in The Knight's Tale several years ago. And I was delighted to be able to share some of James's roles -- and photos -- on the Pink Heart site.

But I'm even happier to have some left over that I am posting here. A picture is definitely worth a thousand words. Enjoy!





























10 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

What a great pick. He's one of those actors that flies under the radar a lot of the time.

I'm gonna have to reshuffle some of these blogs so I can visit more.

26 November, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Glad you approve, Christa! And I hope to see you visiting again. Thanks for coming by.

26 November, 2006  
Blogger Ally Blake said...

Mmmm, Anne, you sure you couldn't have fit them all at the Pink Heart Society? ;)

Lovely, lovely, lovely...

Ally

26 November, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Ah, Ally, I didn't want to make people take 10 minutes to load the Pink Heart blog. I even ended up being choosy with these. So many pix, so little time -- and space!

word verification: uimwaom!
which ought to have an exclamation point after it so it can be what we say when we see all the James pix

26 November, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Styles said...

He is wonderfully inspirational.

Goregous pictures.

26 November, 2006  
Blogger Kate Walker said...

Oh dear you poor poor thing. You clearly have had to work so very very hard on your research - such devotion to your work, such dedication to duty! But you can rest assured that ther results were woth it!

I suggest you go and have a stiff tea and watch Beau Brummell all over again to relax

Thank you for such an inspiring start to my day

Word verification - bkiii - the sort of wordless sound I've been making as I scroll down your blog - and up again - and down again . . . .

27 November, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hard work, but someone's got to do it. And then, of course, write a synopsis. A writer's work is never done.

27 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nxznphhd - sorry, that was a cross between a sneeze and a cough and a thud on the floor from looking at the "leftover" pictures!

Definitely worth waiting for, Anne, and how you survived all this extra work giving up your time and effort to do this is amazing. Such a chore, I know!!! We all thank you.

Good luck with the synopsis - I am eagerly awaiting news of Flynn & Sara.

Love,
Mags

27 November, 2006  
Blogger Bronwyn Jameson said...

Mmmmmmmmm.

27 November, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

You're very welcome, Mags. Always glad to be of service.

Get back to work, Bronwyn!

27 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home