Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sid here: At a loose end

Left to my own devices by that woman obsessed by the troublesome Greek, I am visiting my friends. Blog-hopping, I believe you call it.

Please tell Gunnar that I think he would look spectacular in a Santa hat. It would set off the midnight colour of his fur.

I know I was his inspiration because I have allowed myself to be photographed in anticipation of the jolly season. Not, of course, that you would notice because it has not been posted.

After the Greek, the obsessed woman tells me, barely looking up from the screen, fingers flying across the keyboard. Humph. Fine. But Some have their priorities in the correct order.

In the meantime, I shall be working on my memoirs. I have memoirs, which is more than the troublesome Greek had until he got his memory back, which fortunately he has now, so the book can come to a satisfactory end.

Thus any minute I expect to see a picture of my splendidly illustrious self up on the blog. Any minute. Any second.

Patience is not always a virtue.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Walker said...

Dear Sid

Your wish is my command. But you know what they say - 'Be careful what you wish for . . .'

Kate

07 December, 2006  
Blogger Christa said...

Kate- I see he is denying the blue thing pose. I think I'm partial to the tail picture.

07 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, one would deny a phraudulent picture, Ms Christa. I daresay if someone tried to pass off a photo of someone who looked like you -- as you -- and it was hardly a flattering pawtrait, you, too, would cry foul!

As am I!

That woman has become very stroppy since she has had to deal with her troublesom Greek. He has a lot to answer for, in my estimation. I shall not be sorry to see the back of him. Life will improve, I am sure.

Yours,
Sir Sidney, ACOSB, Bart etc etc etc

07 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home