Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sadie: Merry Christmas!

I see Spence was here before me.

No surprise there. He's always taking the lead. That's because he knows I'll come along after and sort things out and tie up the loose ends and make sure all is right with the world.

I wanted to come by myself, though, and wish everyone a merry Christmas! I'ts been an amazing year -- a year in which dreams actually did come true (though not without a mess to work through first, thanks to you-know-who). Anyway, as I'm getting ready for Christmas and counting my blessings, I wanted you guys to know that you're among them.

I'm glad we're getting to share our story with you. I'm glad we're getting to share it with each other! I'm glad you-know-who finally woke up and realized there is more to life than the next business deal.

Anne says to tell you that she has notified the winners in the Scavenger Hunt contest, and will be posting their names as soon as she hears back from them. And thanks to everyone who entered!

She says to watch for a contest coming January 1st which she will run with Kate Walker to celebrate their bride books -- Anne's The Santorini Bride and Kate's The Italian's Forced Bride. I'm looking forward to reading them.

I love happy endings!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm all for happy endings too. Happy Holidays and can't wait for the "bride" book!

02 December, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Merry Christmas to you, Marilyn! I enjoyed your recipe and traditions post on the Pink Heart group. It's wonderful to have those things to remember the joys of Christmases past by, isn't it? Thank you for sharing them.

The Bride is on her way!

02 December, 2006  
Blogger Christa said...

Wishing Sadie and Spence a very Merry Christmas. So glad Spence figured out what is important.
And make sure to wish Anne a joyful Christmas too.

02 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Christa. And a merry Christmas to you, too! I'll pass your greetings on to Anne (she's got her nose in chapter four at the moment).

02 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home