Saturday, February 10, 2007

And the Winner Is . . .


Jennifer Yates!

Congratulations to Jenn who won Theo's BIGGER contest -- the Grooms' Contest! Way to go, girl!

And thank you to everyone who took the time to find the answers to Theo's and Dom's and Max's questions. You all worked hard and you all deserve a round of
applause.

Jenn,
your copy of my 3-in-1 The Cowboy's Code and a copy of Susan Stephens's book about Theo Savakis and Miranda Weston will be on their way to you Monday (I hope). You will also be getting copies of Kate's Alcolar trilogy and Liz's Bridegroom books. You will be able to read for weeks!!

Theo suggested we might tuck George into the package, too. But I think George has bolted back into the physics lab and locked the door behind him.

We really have to do something about him!

Anyway, congratulations again. Theo, Martha, Dom, Alice, Max, Louise, Kate, Liz and I are all very grateful to everyone who took part. We hope to do this again sometime.




5 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Congrats Jennifer Yates. It's great to see all the hard work the grooms put you through paid off.
Makes you wonder what George is working in there.

11 February, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Christa,

He's very secretive when he's near his lab. I have no idea what's going on. Hmmmmm.

11 February, 2007  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

I'm already looking forward to Flynn and Sara's story! I know they'll be wonderful.

Have a wonderful trip.

Evanne

11 February, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Thank you so much! WooHoo! I had fun!

Hmm...I am curious about George's work as well. Tell Theo that I said thanks for trying...guess George is just too focused on his work right now. LOL.

11 February, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Evanne,

Thanks for your good wishes and for being interested in Flynn and Sara's book.

Jennifer,
If George ever surfaces, I'll let you know. I think he's a late bloomer. But he might surprise me!

Your books from Kate and Liz will come directly from them, so the parcels will dribble in. I've sent them your address.

cheers, Anne

11 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home