Friday, November 16, 2007

Winging Away


They left.

The ducks all packed their knapsacks and strutted off down the runway a while ago. I saw them take off. I got an email that says they landed.

My editor wished me a "happy manuscript free weekend."

Ah, yes.

But the truth is, I'll miss PJ and Ally. The wrap up was, for me at least, definitely worth the trip. I would have preferred to linger. Possibly, when it comes back for revisions, I will allow myself to linger. I feel sure I haven't seen the last of them yet!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Styles said...

I love the image of the ducks packing their knapsacks.

Enjoy your ms free weekend. I am still in the midst of my revisions.

17 November, 2007  
Blogger Kate Hardy said...

Congrats on finishing!

I'm juggling manuscripts :o)

19 November, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Michelle, Thanks. And I wish you all the best with your revisions. I have those to look forward to whenever the ed has suggestions. And Kate, I don't know how you keep yourself straight! I'm in awe and admiration. And of course, looking forward to finishing reading the posh docs now that I have time. Thank you again for them!

19 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home