Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NYC, Here I Come!


I'm off to a friend's wedding in New York City bright and early tomorrow morning. The wedding is Saturday so I get to have some time to enjoy the city first.

I wrote a piece on walking tours in NYC on the Pink Heart blog yesterday in anticipation of what I might be doing. There're all kinds of tours. I've done several, but never the chocolate tour! Or the tea tour! Both of those sound tempting -- and pricey. We'll see what happens.

I'll try to blog once or twice from there, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have. I should have more than when I'm home. My mother is staying here! And she's been, understandably, the focus of a lot of my attention in the past couple of months. I'm thinking of this trip as a bit of a breather.

And when I come home I am starting Yiannis's book. I need a bit more plot though before I get going on it. Maybe something will occur in New York.

Everyone behave while I'm away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Johns said...

Ooh have a fabulous time Anne! And please do the chocolate tour - it sounds divine and I wanna hear ALL about it!

:)
Rach!

24 March, 2010  
Blogger Lacey Devlin said...

Have a great time Anne!

24 March, 2010  
Blogger lidia said...

I hope that you had a great time at the wedding!

NYC is a fabulous place to visit. Did you have an opportunity to eat in Little Italy or Chinatown?

28 March, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home