Thursday, August 17, 2006

Amendments by a cat


Sid objected to the picture of The Phraud. (see his comments under that posting). He has sent me other pawtraits which I am to post instead.

As The Phraud has been identified and should not be confused with Sid (A Cat Of Superior Breeding) I feel I can leave the photo there so people who might be inclined to mistake him for Sid are warned that he exists. Think of the photo as a sort of "post office mug shot" if you will.

But to appease himself, I am including, for your delectation and admiration, a group of Sid photos to tide you over in case I don't get to blog while I'm busy this weekend being Mother of the Groom.

If you don't get enough of him here, you can see him on Kate's blog where he has taken over today, too. (There is no end to the grasp of that cat!)


Sid and Duck


Sid doing Pilates



Sid doing his Richard Farnsworth smile

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rix said...

Anne, I hope you and your family have a wonderful wedding. Congratulations to you, your dh and the bride and groom!
Have a fabulous weekend.
Sue :-)

17 August, 2006  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Sue. I think it will be a wonderful wedding. Hope the weather holds as they are planning a wedding outside. Keep your fingers crossed.

17 August, 2006  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Congratulations and happy wedding day to the bride and groom. Fingers crossed for the weather to cooperate.

17 August, 2006  
Blogger catslady said...

Congratulations to you and your son and wife to be.

I love all the cat pics. I have 5 and one who has the same bib and white feet :)

18 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home