Sunday, May 20, 2007

one last duck

The last duck is in the process of being shaped up. So I'm afraid I don't have anything useful to say to anyone other than Flynn and Sara today.

Allow me to remind you, however, that Theo is running a 2nd Grooms contest -- the prize going to the winner of the drawing on June 1st. There will be three books as prizes -- one of mine, one of Kate Walker's and one of Liz Fielding's.

All you have to do is answer three questions and send them to me via my website (at the contact Anne tab). The questions are:
1) Who did Theo marry in The Santorini Bride?
2) Which of Liz Fielding's books won the Romantic Times Best Harlequin of 2006?
3) What is the title of Kate Walker's 50th book?

Send me your answers -- you could win 3 great books.

And if you're Dutch -- or read Dutch -- and want a complete set of the Pelican Cay trilogy in Dutch (with lovely covers), answer the questions and say you want the Dutch books and I'll give a set of those away, too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Maybe I'll start taking Dutch lesson.

Glad to hear the ducks are shaping up.

21 May, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Christa. We're getting there.

And yes, Dutch lessons would be good! Great covers,eh? (she said because she is talking to a Canadian!)

21 May, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

So do you have anything major planned for the long w/e next week? We had ours this w/e so between the season finale of DH I could see fireworks doing off outside.

21 May, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

With the ducks sent off (God willing) I will be sleeping off the effects of them -- and an article I just wrote. And then I think I might dust every inch of my house. I can almost wade through the dust as it's been so long since I really got more than the most obvious surfaces clean.

I'll think of it as "deep dusting."

Fireworks are cool. I remember seeing them on Dominion Day one year when I was in Detroit and we were in a high floor of some hotel overlooking the river and the city of Windsor, which had lovely fireworks. Thanks for the reminder.

ps: what's DH? I'm clueless, I fear.

21 May, 2007  
Blogger Christa said...

*whispering to Anne* Desperate Housewives

22 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home