Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've Moved!

If you have bookmarked my blog as being at www.annemcallister.com/blog you won't be here anyway. You will be where my regular ongoing content is and will be.

But those of you who have found my blog on blogspot and wonder why it's stagnating, please go to to Anne McAllister's Blog and find out what's going on now.

Thanks to blogspot for being such a great host. I have enjoyed being a part of the blogger group but as my blog has grown, it needs to be associated with my website.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous dubai rental property said...

Pretty good post. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I’ve really liked reading your posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you write again soon!

05 October, 2010  
Anonymous Hydrops Fetalis said...

Excellent site you've got here.. It?s hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you.

20 November, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home