Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pics . . . or That was the week that was

If pictures are indeed worth a thousand words, then I'll let some of the last week's photos speak for me because I'm tired tonight and I'm ready to go to sleep.

Here's a glimpse of Montana from the dining room window.




Then, the wonderful dog and his "mom" the night before the baby shower.





Next, the "goodies" at the shower. We didn't go hungry as you can see.






The baby's furniture, which inspired the painting and rearranging that took place the day after. And the day after that.





The dog "brother" overlooking the rearranging of furniture.






Dad painting and getting ready to share his office.







The shared multi-purpose room.






Now, all we have to do is wait . . . and wait . . . and wait. . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

Anne, Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Everything looks wonderful and the view out the dining room window is absolutely beautiful.
Have a great weekend. Mads:0

29 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics, Anne. Lovely furniture, too.

(And I could dognap that dog. He's beautiful.)

29 June, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

The view from the living room isn't bad, either, Mads. I hope they never sell that house!

And Kate, yes, he is a beautiful dog -- and very sweet and a joy to have around. I've had him to stay with me several times and he's an absolute peach of a dog. Much better behaved than a couple of mine, too!

29 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home