Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sid's Post


Sid the cat, who is the power behind Kate Walker's blog (and life, apparently) has blogged today in honor of her 50th book. As Sid is a good friend of mine, I told him I would announce his contribution here. So, drop by and win a copy or two of a couple of Kate's books and mine (Sid is giving away as many as he can sleep on -- which, given his size, is quite a few).

I'm having fun with Sebastian and his heroine. Her name is Neely. I've been just tossing ideas onto the screen and seeing which ones stick.

So far, quite a lot of them have. I am afraid to hope it might be as easy as this. But I'm enjoying it while it lasts! I don't know what Neely looks like yet.

I haven't found a pic to toss in my "box."

I've got other things in there, though. Want a peek?






6 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

Anne, I love the pictures. How did you get so many cats that look just like my new addition? I haven't found a name for her yet but maybe I'll name her after one of your heroines. Do you have any ideas? I'm stumped for a name for her. Have a great 4th of July. Mads:)

03 July, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Mads
It wasn't the number of cats that amazed me, it was that the picture captured them all in one spot looking on one direction. How rare is that?

The newest heroine is Neely -- the one I'm working on now. Or Sadie, who is the upcoming one. Both of those seem eminently good names for beautiful cats (I like Sadie myself). But you will have to decide based on her personality. Let me know what you pick! And send a pic of her. Would she like to be on my blog?

04 July, 2007  
Blogger Kate Hardy said...

Love the cat pics (even though, as you know, I am Somewhat Nervous of Felines).

But you sold me on the dog, the hamster and the gorgeous man. (I quite like the dining room, too.)

05 July, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Kate,

Those cats are pretty amazing, aren't they? Imagine the trouble they can get into when they aren't posing!

The "hamster" is actually a guinea pig. And I forgot the pic of the rabbit. I'll have to stick him in later. Glad you enjoyed the dog and the man and the dining room. Now all I need is a heroine. I know about her -- but I can't see her yet!

05 July, 2007  
Blogger Madeline said...

Hi Anne, Thank you for giving me a name for my new kitty. I chose Sadie because it fit her personality so well. She is very gentle and has a very lovable personality. My sons girlfriend loved that name so now the kitty is officially named Sadie.

I'll send you a picture as soon as I can so you can see how beautiful she is. Again my thanks for the help with her name. It sure is a lot better than Tweek. That's what my son wanted to name her.
Have a great day. Mads:)

05 July, 2007  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Hi Mads,

Sadie? Really? I think that's a great name. One of my grandson's cousins is called Sadie, too, and she's a lovely girl. My Sadie -- the heroine -- can be a bit fiesty at times. I think you've got a great name for her. I'm looking forward to her picture. She's the first cat who's ever been named after one of my heroines! Thank you. (Sadie thanks you, too!)

Anne

05 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home