Saturday, April 25, 2009

Winner!


Congratulations, Lidia!

You have won a copy of Savas' Defiant Mistress -- or one of my backlist titles if you would prefer.

Please go to my website and use the "email" link on the bottom of the contest page to let me know your snail mail address and which book you would like (if it's a backlist title, this means I have to find it, so it may not be the one you want!).

I hope those of you who are writing romance have checked out Kate Walker's wonderful week of posts on "alpha heroes" and other heroes. There have been some really thoughtful sensible posts there. I've enjoyed reading all of them -- and I've got some good insights into different authors' approaches to their books now.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Johns said...

Yay Lidia!!! And coming in late Anne (been crazy in my world of late) but congrat on your new lil grand-man!

26 April, 2009  
Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Thanks, Rach. I'm so looking forward to going to see him on Saturday. And his big sister, of course.

26 April, 2009  
Blogger lidia said...

Anne,

Thank you! What a wonderful surprise. I think I am going to opt for one of your backlist titles.

Lidia :-)

29 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home